TOYOTA ESP9100NET 15 needles commercial embroidery machine provides maximum versatility for embriodery applications. Names, corporate logos or designs can be rapidly embroidered on shirts, caps, gloves and more... everything a successful business needs today. And each machine includes a standard five year warranty.
- Commercial Embroidery Equipment
- 15 Needle Automatic Color Change Embroidery Machine
- "FAST CHANGE" 270 Degrees Cap Frame Kit - 2 Cap Hoops, Gauge, Driver
- Fully-Loaded Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Expert Series Stitch Manager Networking Software
- Network Ready – Network up to 48 units together – “Modular Multi-Head”
- Wireless Technology – enhances production and efficiency and flexibility
- Three Ways to Connect – USB, LAN and Serial Port
- Versatile, Modular, Smart
- Quiet Operation – Very Low Vibration and High Precision
- Ergonomically Designed and Safe to Operate
- Optional Equipment – X – Panta (15 inches by 40 inches sew field, Border Frame (15 inches by 20 inches sew field), Patch Master Patch System
- Optional Equipment – Cylindrical Arm Kit, Boring Kit, Cording Kit, Carpet Master, Oversized Table Option
- Five Year Warranty – Standard
Three Ways to Connect
Serial Port When the conventional Expert ESP9100 machine networking is already in use, the serial port is useful for adding on an additional Expert ESP9100 Net.
Lan Port Enables networking unlimited machines with Expert Stitch Manager. Enables use of wireless technology and enhances production efficiency and flexiblity. It is required to use Expert Stitch Manager software to use LAN.
USB Port USB technology provides the option to connect a standard USB floppy disk drive or USB memory stick to read the data.
Compact, User Friendly, Safe to Use
Good user ergonomics are built into the Expert ESP9100 Net as designed by Toyota. All features are within quick reach of the operator. The control panel tilts for easy viewing. To enhance operator safety, the machine will only operate with the face cover closed.
15 Colors, High Speed, Large Stitch Area
Stitch small logos or large jacket back designs at a fast 1200 stitches per minute, with up to 15 colors and automatic thread trimming. New mechatronics technology permits operator to select frame movement speed and needle timing for fine tuning the stitching process
Accurate Thread Break Sensor
Rotary - type thread sensor detects upper and lower thread breaks, automatically stops the machine and sounds an alarm
Easy Change Over
Making change overs from tubular to cap embroidery is easy, fast and smooth. The easy to use cap attachment minimizes downtime so you can respond to customer demands quickly.
Fully Loaded, Easy to use Control Panel
Simple panel with LCD guide and multi-language display, offers easy embriodery operation including simple editing such as design repeat, rotate, and more. Expert ESP9100 Net allows the operator to resume stitching on a partially completed design after the machine has been turned off.
Quiet Operation - Very Low Vibrations
The Expert ESP9100 Net as designed by Toyota offers a unique belt drive system for the upper and lower shafts, resulting in significantly reduced noise levels. The belt requires no maintenance or lubrication.
TOYOTA Expert ESP9100 Net Specifications
|Number of Needles:
||120 ~ 1,200 Stitches per minute
||360(Y) x 500(X) mm
||14"(Y) x 19.5"(X)
||640,000 stitches (or up to 99 designs)
||850(H) x 750(W) x 740(D) mm
||0.1 ~ 12.7mm
||.004" ~ .5"
||99(H) x 306(W) x 210(D) mm
|| 100- 240 VAC (Single-phase)
Frequency 50 - 60Hz