Janome Memory Craft 6500 Professional
The Janome Memory Craft 6500P is a computerized dream machine for every type of sewist. Projects range from garments to quilting and home decor. It provides the speed and precision critical to advanced sewing. You'll find serious features for the serious sewist.
Stitching speeds of 1,000 stitches per minute mean that your projects get finished quickly. Advanced features ensure those projects get completed easily. The 6500 Professional also includes many features designed especially for the quilter, including specialty stitches and an advanced feed mechanism.
Sewing and quilting are meant to be calming and relaxing. But when you see what you can do with a true professional-level machine, your pulse is sure to quicken. The Memory Craft 6500 Professional is the fastest home machine Janome's ever made. It has the largest bed and arm space and more unique features for serious sewing.
This machine is the same as the Elna 7200, manufactured to the same specifications.
"There are incredible features on the Memory Craft 6500 Professional that should make life easier for all who sew and quilt. WIth the machine, you'll have the speed, you'll have the control and the freedom to create projects that turn out exactly the way you want! Quilting is a breeze with the knee lift,extra large arm and bed space, and easy-access to drop or raise the feed-dogs.Features like the Visible Pressure Gauge and precise speed control make garments come together with an expert finish. Blazing stitch speed and the awesome specialty stitches will help you get more home dec done in less time. If you’re serious about sewing, this is your machine."
Automatic Thread Cutter.
A Quick Key directly above the needle engages the Automatic Thread Cutter which accurately snips your thread. You can also program the machine to clip your thread at the end of a custom stitch sequence.
The knee lift raises the presser foot while leaving the needle in place so you can keep your hands on your work. It's a favorite feature of quilters. It's also very useful for garment and home decor projects.
If you accidentally bump the lift while you’re sewing, the MC6500P has a built-in safety feature that stops the machine and gives you a warning. This ensures you don’t break a needle or ruin your project.
9 inches x 5 inches of Bed Space.
9 inches x 5 inches (225mm x 120mm) is the largest arm and bed space of any household sewing machine. It comes standard with a generous extension table for even more room.
Easy Access Feed Dog Control.
For quilting or other free-motion sewing, you can quickly drop the feed dogs. The lever is easy to reach on the front of the machine.
Stitches can be elongated, flipped and combined with other stitches. Save the custom stitches into the Memory Recall Bank. Adjust stitch width from 0 to 7mm. Adjust length from 0 to 5mm.
Easy Needle Threader.
A great time saving feature to get you sewing faster. Just push down the lever, loop the thread through, release, and your ready to sew.
More Needle Positions.
Janome is known for precision stitch quality, but the MC6500P takes it to the next level. With 71 total needle drop positions (including 15 left to right needle positions), your decorative stitches will have the detail and quality you expect and deserve.
Automatic needle threader, Needle Up/Down, Lock Stitch and Reverse Keys are all within easy reach. They are placed right above the sewing area.
Plus, the Automatic Thread Cutter and Needle Up/Down keys have indicator lights. You never have to guess if they’re turned on.
Independent Bobbin Winder.
When you need to wind another bobbin, you don't have to stop and unthread the machine. The Memory Craft 6500P has an Independent Bobbin Winding Motor. You can wind your bobbin while you keep sewing.
Quick Flip Stitch Chart.
All 135 stitches are easy to find on a clever flip chart that folds up from the back of the machine.
Pressure regulator with visible pressure gauge.
Sometimes bulky layers of fabric need more pressure from the foot. Sometimes sheer fabrics need less pressure. The MC6500P lets you control how firmly the foot is pressing on your fabric. The Visible Pressure Gauge shows yhou the exact position of your ideal setting so you can get the same results every time.
Ergonomic and Intuitive Design.
Easy-access, raised keys and a bright, clear LCD screen make it easy to set all the machine’s operations. Press a key and the screen displays everything you need to know about the stitch or function. Giant stitch diagrams pop up to confirm your stitch selection. For more information or options, simply press the Help key.
- Auto-lock, Lock-a-matic, and needle up/down quick command keys.
- Automatic thread cutter, with memory capability.
- SFS (superior feed system).
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Visible pressure gauge.
- Built-in needle threader.
- Twin needle guard.
- 71 needle drop positions (including 15 left to right needle positions).
- 135 Stitches across 4 modes.
- 7 Buttonholes.
- Block and script monogram stitches.
- Maximum sewing speed.
- 1000 spm straight stitch.
- 700 spm zigzag stitch.
- Speed control lever.
- 14 standard feet.
- Jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading, full-rotary hook system.
- Independent motor for bobbin winding.
- External feed balancing dial.
- Front access feed dog up/down control.
- Stitch adjustment.
- Stitch width from 0 to 7mm.
- Stitch length from 0 to 5mm.
- Individual stitch editing.
- Combination stitch editing.
- Turn over memory.
- Recall memory bank.
- Resumption set/last stitch recall.
- Vertical thread delivery system with dual thread guide bar.
- Extra-high presser foot lift.
- Knee lifter.
- Extended seam allowance guide.
- Beep indicator shut-off.
- Large extension table.
- 10 languages available on-screen.
- Electronic foot control.
- Sewing light.
- Arm and bed space: 9 inches x 5 inches (225mm x 120mm).
- Soft dust cover.
- 18 inch x 24 inch Extension Table.
- Pre-wound Bobbins (part number: PRE-WOUND).
- Set of Needles.
- Spool Holder (large).
- Spool Holder (small).
- Quilting Bar.
- Quilting Bar for Walking Foot.
- Accessory Box.
- Knee Lifter.
- Foot Control.
- Instruction Book.
- Lint Brush.
- Seam Ripper.
- 1/4 inch Seam Foot O.
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R.
- Blind Hem Foot G.
- Cloth Guide with Screw.
- Cording Foot H.
- Darning Foot P2.
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2.
- Open Toe Walking Foot.
- Overcast Foot M.
- Overedge Foot C.
- Rolled Hem Foot D.
- Satin Stitch Foot F.
- Zig-Zag Foot A.
- Zipper Foot E.
- Snap on Presser Foot.
- Built-in Needle Threader.
- Auto Thread Cutter.
- Auto Thread Cutter Key with LED.
- Help Key.
- 391 Total Stitch Functions Including Buttonhole and Monograms.
- 135 Total Built-in Stitches Including 7 Buttonholes.
- 5pcs. Feed Dog.
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook Model.
- Maximum Speed.
- Straight stitch: 1,000 spm.
- Zigzag stitch: 700 spm.
- Alphabet & Number 67.
- European 60 in 2 fonts (Block & Script).
- Total 254.
- Stitch adjustment.
- Adjustable Zigzag Width.
- Maximum Zigzag Width: 7 mm.
- Adjustable Stitch Length.
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5 mm Forward & 5 mm Reverse.
- Stitch Selection: Ten-Key, Direct & Quilting Modes.
- Stitch Indication on LCD: LCD with Backlight (70 x 40 mm, 128 x 64 dot).
- Manual Beehive Tension Dial.
- Independent Motor Bobbin Winder.
- Lever Drop Feed Device.
- Foot Pressure Adjustment: Adjusting Screw with Indicator.
- Thread Cutter on Face Plate.
- Bobbin Winder Thread Cutter.
- Pop-up Hook Cover Plate.
- Slited Thread Take Up Lever.
- Industrial Spool Stand.
- Speed Control Slider.
- Needle Up/Down Key.
- Lock Stitch Key.
- Reverse Feed Key.
- Auto Stop at end of Buttonhole.
- Memory Function.
- Turn-over Stitch & Reduction of Monogram.
- Editing (all at Once/Individually).
- Memory Recall/Previous Setting Recall: 3 Memory Banks.
- Customized Setting Function.
- 10 Language Selection.
- Knee Lifter.
- Presser Foot Lifter at the Back of Presser Bar (with Sensor).
- Extension Table: W 600 x D 400 mm.
- Buzzer Sound Level Adjustment: 2 Levels.
- 1 Sewing Lamp in Face Plate.
- Electronic Foot Speed Control.
- Short Folding Handle.
- Dust Cover (#846806).
- 13 Additional Feet.
- Optional Needle Plate (SS) for 5 Piece Feed Dog.
- Machine Size: W 19.5 x H 11.8 x D 8.6 inches.
- Arm Space : W 8.8 x H 4.7 inches.
- Machine Weight: 23.4 lb.
- Aluminum Die-cast Arm, Bed, Top Cover and Face Plate.
BONUS Accessory Kit Included for a Limited Time:
1/4" Seam Guide Foot
Janome Satin Stitch Foot
Janome Custom Craft Zig-zag Foot
Janome Straight Stitch Foot
Janome Ultimate Ruffler
5 Count Pack of Janome Universal Size 11 Needles
5 Count Pack of Janome Universal Size 14 Needles
5 Count pack of Janome Universal Size 16 Needles
10 Count pack of Janome Bobbins
Exclusive Lifetime Nationwide Extended Support Plan