- Bernina Artista Software v. 5 with printed 650+ page user manual.
- Upgrade Bernina Artista Software v. 6
- Two Sole Walking Foot w/ Seam Guide
- Bernina Mega Hoop 150X400mm
- 30+ extra bobbins
- Straight Stitch Plate
- Multi-spool Holder
- Magnifying Glass Attachment
- Extra Bobbin Case
- #9 Daring Foot
- #10C Edge Stitching Foot
- #15 Embroidery
- #24 Freehand Embroidery Foot
- #29 Quilting Foot
- #32 Pintucking Foot w/ 7 Grooves
- #34C Reverse Feed Stitches 9MM
- #37 Patchwork Foot 1/4"
- #75 Low Shank Adapter
- Anti-slide for #18 Foot
Included standard accessories:
- Bernina 730e machine with embroidery unit
- Carrier Bags for machine and embroidery unit
- BSR system
- Large oval embroidery hoop and template (145X255mm)
- Medium embroidery hoop and template (100X130mm)
- Small embroidery hoop (72X50mm)
- Foot control
- Instruction manual
- Power cable
- FHS presser foot lifter
- Slide-on table
- Seam guide for slide-on table
- Seasons of Artistry
- Instructional / Presentation CD-ROM
- USB stick
- Touch screen stylus
- Five bobbins
- Selection of 130/705 H needles
- Seam ripper
- Small screwdriver
- Angular Torx key
- Lint brush
- Seam guide
- Foam pads
- 2 Accessory Boxes
- Height compensating tool
- Spool discs
- USB cable
- Embroidery needles
- 2 bobbin cases - one standard, one for embroidery
- Adapter for free-arm embroidery
- Net for upper thread spools
- Presser Feet
- Reverse pattern foot No. 1C
- Overlock foot No. 2A
- Buttonhole foot with code No. 3C
- Automatic buttonhole foot No. 3A
- Zipper foot No. 4
- Blind stitch foot No. 5
- Jeans foot No. 8
- Button sew-on foot No. 18
- Open embroidery foot No. 20C
- Embroidery presser foot No. 26
- Sideways motion foot No. 40C
The Bernina Artista 730E is a top of the line sewing, quilting, and embroidery machine. Quilters, embroiderers, and thread artists alike can express their creativity like never before with this revolutionary dream machine. Referred to as the "Cadillac of Sewing Machines," it is quite costly when purchased at retail.
Many contend this is the most progressive Sewing and Embroidery Machine in the world. Features include 9mm wide stitches, sideways motion stitching, and the ground-breaking Bernina Stitch Regulator (BSR).
BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR):
Free-motion quilt with ease. No more uneven stitches with the BSR presser foot. This unique feature ensures your quilting stitches are uniform in length, regardless of sewing speed. Amazingly, BSR also works with zigzag stitches
Adjust stitch length and width. Scale, position, and rotate embroidery designs.
Stock embroidery designs:
There are more than 100 embroidery designs, including children’s, flowers, and quilting patterns. On-screen ability to combine and edit designs.
CFL sewing light:
This lights the sewing area with a bright, shadow-free light.
Thread is automatically cut after you finish embroidering a design color. Needle and bobbin thread can be cut at the same time with the simple press of a button.
FHS Free-Hand System:
The famous knee-operated lifter allows you to raise the presser foot and lower the feed dogs at the same time. Once you use this hands free feature, you’ll never want to sew any other way.
Favorite Function button:
Program your most frequently used function. Recall with the touch-screen.
Infinitely adjustable presser foot pressure:
Adjust the even fabric feed with step-less control of the presser foot. Achieve perfections with all thicknesses of fabric.
Separate winder motor:
Fill bobbins as you sew, embroider, or quilt. A real time saver! No more annoying work interruption to refill a bobbin.
USB port and USB memory stick:
Exchange data between your embroidery computer and PC with the available BERNINA USB memory stick.
Microsoft Windows® Powered® Operating System means recognizable icons and files. This equates to easy to use functions and features.
With the Bernina Artista 730 Sewing & Embroidery Machine (with BSR) , you are limited by nothing but your imagination!